There are some responsibilities that come with being given this award. (Boy, is this how an Oscar winner feels??) Here are the rules:
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
Share seven things about yourself.
Award seven recently discovered new blogs.
Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award.
Seven things about me. Really? I have to share seven?? Okay - here goes:
- I can't write a blog entry unless I have my headphones on and my Pandora Quick-Mix blasting. As I'm writing this, "Wind Beneath My Wings" by Bette Midler is rocking my ears. Don't judge.
- I've been having a really, really tough time getting over the passing of my Gram. There have been several nights in the past month I've cried myself to sleep.
- While my fantasy is to be a professional chef or a food critic, I do really love my career - pre-employment screening. I can honestly say, "I love my job."
- My husband and I met, went on a date and moved in together less than a month later. The only person who didn't try to dissuade me was my mom. We've been together for nine years and have been married for 3-1/2 of them.
- My first (and only) celebrity sighting since I moved to California almost 11 years ago was Henry Winkler (The Fonz). Apparently, Cindy Williams was there, too, but I was so enamored with Henry, I didn't realize who she was. (Sad).
- I've had four tumors removed. One in my hand, one in each foot, and the latest was found in my spine. My spinal tumor has made me stronger mentally.
- I own every Stephen King book in hard cover except for four of them. (Oh wait, guessing if you know me, you already know this.)
The blogs I'm passing this award to....and in no order, except I love them all, are:
I'll be posting the recipe for these "bad boys" tomorrow. They were so good with our corned beef & cabbage!